Monday, August 27, 2012

I really want some cereal

I'm not completely sure how this blog thing works. I mean, I should by now... Shouldn't I? A lot of my friends have blogs, and a lot of people I don't know personally but would like to meet have blogs, but I'm still not completely sure how they work. I get the basics. I think of something, I write it down, usually in a humorous or interesting way, and you read it. Example:

Today I went to class. There were no dragons there, but how interesting would it have been if there had. Then I went to work. We had a party. Still no dragons. Then I went to another class and daydreamed of having a giant waffle fight. Then I came home and started doing laundry. Again.. No dragons. Finally I found my old Spanish blog and decided to change it to my new and shiny Not Spanish Blog.

Huh... guess I do know how this works after all. I'll be updating when I think of it with thoughts about stuff, guides to life, theories about things, and general rambunctiousness.

Also: Dragons

5 comments:

  1. A giant waffle fight actually sounds really awesome. I might steal that daydream for myself today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so would a giant waffle fight be a fight between giant waffles, a giant fight where waffles are the weapons, or a fight between dragons made of waffles who breath fire and toast each other and the victors feast on delicious toasted waffle dragon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my dream it's like a food fight but everything is waffle related. It's pretty amazing

      Delete
  3. So, I was working through my RSS feed (you're on it now sir) and I saw this right after I read your post:
    http://www.popsci.com/diy/article/2012-07/you-built-what-fire-breathing-jet-powered-dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm honored. And that looks amazing... I kinda want to drop out of grad school and build stuff like that

      Delete