Thursday, September 6, 2012

Small update, random things

I've been a bit busy late with school and things, but I wanted to touch on a few things while I work on some bigger posts for the future. I'm still working on the multi-part "Gentleman's Guide to First Dates" so that's pretty exciting. I'm also gonna try some new things out for the blog, so be patient with me. I think you'll like them. 

Now it's time for some quick thoughts:

Aquaman deserves more respect. He's the king of Atlantis! Seriously, just read about him:

I think I'm ready to learn how to swim. If anyone wants to help, I'm willing to give it the old college try.

This year I feel like the Presidential election will be decided by the women's vote. It's definitely going to be an interesting next few months.

I'd like to read more female authors. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm game for reading almost any type of book or any genre.

Finally, I'm really bad at laundry. I just wanted to share that. If someone wants to come fold and iron my clothes I will serenade you.

That's it for right now. Thanks for being you. Until next time...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment