Thursday, February 14, 2013

Announcement number two: Butt soup.

Community is back. Words cannot describe how happy I am.... Wait... That's a dumb statement. Of course words can describe how happy I am, that's what words do. Usually when I say that I simply mean that I don't want to take the time to think of the proper words. Sometimes I have the words, but my brain doesn't communicate with my mouth hole so I am unable to convey how I feel. This happens more that I want to admit.

Like when I see Jennifer Connelly in The Rocketeer.
Side note: I love The Rocketeer.

Ok, back to business. I love Community, and I love that it's back. Community, for those of you who don't know, is a show on NBC set at Greendale Community College that focuses on a study group and their wacky antics. On the surface it just seems like a ridiculous show made for easy laughs, but it's so much more than that. There's something special about Community, something that most shows never even come close to achieving. There's a heart to it, characters that you fall in love with, that you care for, that make you feel in ways that a television show never should but does.


Whether it's watching "Troy and Abed in the Morning", reading #AnniesMove tweets, listening to "Baby Boomer Santa" on repeat, or just thinking about building my own Dreamatorium I just can't stop watching this amazing show. I doubt they'll get to #SixSeasonsandaMovie, especially since it seems like this their last season, but I'm ok with that. Hopefully when it ends I'll just get Changnesia and have to rediscover this show all over again. 

I know that last paragraph was confusing if you've never seen the show, and I apologize. I'm going to leave you with some wonderful Community gifs and videos, a suggestion to watch the first 3 seasons on DVD, and an offer to watch them all with you. 









I almost forgot, HAPPY VALLOWEEN!!! It's like October 19th all over again!


No comments:

Post a Comment