Sunday, March 3, 2013

Busy Week

Man, it has been a crazy week. I survived, which is obvious, but it was quite the struggle. Lots of good things happened, but the key word is lots. I've just felt very rushed lately, which I guess is a good thing. It means that I'm busy, but never bored. I haven't had much time for much of anything fun, heck I haven't even had time to read the new book I've gotten. I have a stack of about six books that I've only looked at longingly forever now. I'm just really thankful spring break up coming up soon.

Even tonight I'm working on a project that's due this upcoming week. I'm actually pretty glad that someone else kind of forced me to start working, otherwise I probably would have put this off to the last minute like I tend to do. This post is mostly an update about what is coming in the next few weeks:

I lost a bet, so I have to make a post that includes some of my angsty high school poetry. That'll be terrible.

I still have to finish my post about Veronica Mars. I've been waiting to write this one completely so my opinion isn't completely biased.

I went skating the other night and I'm not sure if I am going to write a post about how terrible I was at it or not. It's possible, but it really depends on the amount of time I have.

I also have to post about what I'm doing over spring break. It should be pretty epic.

Finally, there are some current issues that I'm writing about that I feel I need to write about. I may or may not post these. Probably may.


Oh, I must announce that I was able to convince my good friend Ann Hamilton to post again over at Shenanigans of E26. It has me licking someone's face. So go check it out. Stay tuned. It'll be amazing. Or ok. Maybe.

Later Days

No comments:

Post a Comment