Sunday, March 17, 2013

Spring Break and such

So I have experienced my last Spring Break ever, and I must say it was pretty great overall. I didn't really do too much exciting stuff, but it was really nice to just relax for a bit, recharge my batteries, and catch up on all my reading. I've read so much this break, and it has been glorious, especially since the weather has been really nice and I could just go hammock it up in random spots.

Luckily I was able to do a lot of writing this break. Sadly very little of it was for this blog, but I did get some major personal projects finished. I also taught myself how to make eggs in a couple of different ways to keep up with my list of goals for the year. I've kinda slacked off recently but in my defense, it's a marathon not a sprint.

One of the biggest things I did over the break was I started looking for jobs for when I graduate in December. I guess it is about time I started, since it would suck to be unemployed. Not as much as it would be to on fire, but still pretty bad.

They totally were the droids he was looking for...
It's really weird. Not that I'm looking for a job, but that I actually know what I want to do with my life. It just took me this side of forever to figure it out, but better late than never I suppose. Especially since my first choice of just retiring and playing shuffleboard is "unrealistic" according to society. I just really good at it. I should've honed my skills in my youth and tried to go pro. Alas, the path not taken. Though I guess becoming a fully functioning member of society might be cool too. Maybe I'll even get to a position where someone calls me "Mr. Rorie" and I get to respond "Call me Tim, Mr. Rorie is my father." 

Though I call him Father Supreme Numero Uno. Also, damn I've lost a lot of weight since then. Go me.

So yeah, not the most eventful of Spring Breaks, but pretty good overall. I also received this to hang on my bare wall, so be jealous:

Note the Tardis. 
That's it for now, I'll post again soon. Promise. Miss me.





No comments:

Post a Comment