Sunday, January 20, 2013

A new challenger appears

I finally found a third person to make a deal with, so now I'm up to 36 goals for the year. I'm still waiting to get them back, but I really can't wait.

Here's a quick update on how my goals are going so far:

I'm struggling to make a superhero... well maybe struggling isn't the right word, since I've made a lot. The problem is choosing which one to go forward with since I kind of love them all. I may just end up with a huge universe by the end of the year. That actually sounds pretty cool: Marvel, DC, Tim, Dark Horse.

There are still so many Bond movies to watch. I'm really not sure where to start, but I'm working on it. Slowly. Very slowly.

This whole running thing is for the birds, like emus. But I went for a run the other day and didn't die. So that's exciting.

And most importantly I'm making the most incredible dish ever tonight. With bacon. Next week's update is gonna be epic.

That's it for now. Later days

1 comment:

  1. Start at the beginning. Especially if you're going to watch them all. I loved the Daniel Craig ones, but they're also the only one's I've seen...but I figure ending on a good note would be AWESOME.

    Plus, I'd totally invest in Tim's superhero universe.

    ReplyDelete